Intramural Volleyball Feb/March 2016
- Juniors have three teams and Seniors have three teams. The teams will play each other twice (8 game dates total). Playoffs are in the last week before spring break (last two dates)
- All games are on Monday and Wednesdays
- Games begin at lunch on:
- Monday Feb. 15: West Gym: Aces vs Death from Above
East Gym: MKZ vs. Chicken
- Wednesday Feb. 17: West Gym: Aces vs. DAB
East Gym: MKZ vs. All About that Ace
- The rest of the schedule will be posted outside the main office and by the main doors to the main gym
Respect your opponent, play hard but most importantly have fun!
Ultimate will be the first Intramurals sports this year at John Oliver. It’s Co-ed and Everyone is Welcome!
- Juniors (Grade 8 and 9) Tuesday/Thursday
- Seniors (Grades 10-12) Monday/ Wednesday
- Registration forms can be picked up and dropped off in the waiting room outside of the main P.E. Office or downloaded here: JUL Registration
- Registration is limited, so first-come, first-serve.
- Deadline for Registration is: Friday September 18 by 3:15pm.
- Captain’s meeting Tuesday September 22nd at lunch in the Main Gym. Meeting is mandatory or else your team is removed from the tournament.
- League begins Wednesday September 23rd and ends Thursday October 22nd.If you need more information, see Ms. Haysom (Day 1), Ms. Matheson (Day 2) or any member of the P.E. Department.