A sweet parent volunteer is organizing a (yum!) Purdy’s Chocolate fundraiser!
25% of sales goes to John Oliver PAC and will help fund various programs at the school, such as a special art program with LifeSkills+Take a Hike, Literary Club, Photography Club, scholarships, music/field trips, new athletics uniforms, and more!
Purdy’s Chocolates are made fresh in Vancouver from only 100% sustainable cocoa. They have a great selection of chocolate gifts so you can help out JO future programs while also getting your holiday shopping and host/hostess gift prep done!
- Login or create a new account at www.purdysgpp.com or https://www.purdysgpp.com/658039
Enter Customer number 658039 and join the John Oliver Secondary School campaign. The second link above should take you directly to the group once you have created an account.
- Use the “Shop online” tab to fill out your order. Think: stocking stuffers, hostess gifts, colleague gift exchange, holiday party treats, and more! Then “Pay for Orders.”
- Under “invite Members”, send emails to friends, family and colleagues to join the group. If they sign up under you, this will make you a Sub-Coordinator which means you will be responsible for collecting and delivering their orders to them. (Thank you! This works for those who don’t live in this part of town.)
- Last date for online ordering is Wednesday, November 29, 2017
- Orders need to be picked up on Wednesday, December 13 to Friday, Dec. 15, 2017 at John Oliver Secondary School. Time will be announced!
Any questions/concerns, please contact fantastic parent (and PAC fundraising committee member) Sheri W. at email@example.com.
Other Ways to (Financially) Help John Oliver this Month + All Year:
We also are doing a Grouse Mountain Early Season Ski Pass fundraiser ($1000 to JO if we sell $7000 via our special code)
JO Girls Basketball team is selling Poinsettias and Wreaths (order by Nov 20, 2017 and you must get $ or cheque to Mr. Lee or a Girls Basketball person before the deadline).
Gift Cards – 2-6% Funds to JO – Anytime all year (and/or especially before Xmas) and also Gift Cards (great for holiday gifts, you can even encourage grandparents/uncles/aunts in other cities to buy gift cards for your family and have them sent straight to you, from them!) – we encourage all parents to participate. Buy gift cards online, use for personal groceries, gas all year. Could make $8000 if we all get on board!
Magazines – must use Online ID 3701935 – 35% of funds go to JO Mini (this goes on all year; order anytime as gifts or for your office or home! Supports JO Mini
Photo Cards + Photo Calendars – 25% Funds go to JO Mini – must use Online ID 3701935 – fun! Wrapping Paper (see Dream Big) + Holiday Calendars (See Journals + More) + Photo Cards + other items (supports JO Mini)
Yes, this may all seem like a lot but the new parents on the PAC and in Mini at JO are keen to get some funds going and wanted to give you all a few options.
Want to just give straight up? Go for it >> Direct donations to PAC by credit card! Specify in interface if you want funds to go to Music Dept, Mini or general PAC fundraising account. THANKS! Please SHARE!!!!